Asthma

Rudy

Im sitting here watching MSNBC about the war, seeing our POW/MIA's seeing how some of them may have been executed. I have come to one conclusion. I hate, I mean I FREAKING HATE ASTHMA. That is the only reason I am still here. I have gone to recruiting offices, as recent as 3 weeks ago, damn near begging the recruiter to take me. Unfortunately, my asthma prevents me from going, even in a MP or Intel role. I can't stand having to sit here seeing those POW's.

I have to do something, and those that know me best know what that is.

Sorry, Im just venting.

...I'd burn my draft card in front of the white house if i got it. not that we'd ever have one again, though.

Now THAT would really show them. Way to be original - They would never consider a draft if they had aflac out there burning his draft card. You sound like a pretty solid character.

Being tolerant of such different opinions is what makes America special.

Our troops make America special. Aflac can burn his draft card and do whatever he wants because of the troops defending that right. It is a circular argument and it will never be solved on a message board but I have no respect for a sissy burning his draft card.

Aflac has his opinion.

I have mine, that's all.

Our troops make America special. Aflac can burn his draft card and do whatever he wants because of the troops defending that right. It is a circular argument and it will never be solved on a message board but I have no respect for a sissy burning his draft card.

Aflac has his opinion.

I have mine, that's all.

Thank you Brian. I was getting heated at some of AFLAC's statements, and didn't want to be held responsible for the words I might have typed. BTW, treat him just like the duck in the commercials gets treated, and he will get frustrated and walk away. laugh.gif