Barbershop Podcast #67

Evan

Great job guys...as always...looking forward to part II. Really appreciate this and it's always good to hear from RV. He is pretty darn open with his answers to the Mean Green faithful and if you read between the lines a little you really picked up on some great stuff from RV. Excellent...bring on Part II.

Many thanks again...

RV was giving some great insight and one of the things he mentioned was that there may be a possibility of getting La Tech on our schedule. Could this be a segway that La Tech may become our first game in the new stadium?

However, RV did make two key points and that is we need to increase attendence at our FB games and that we need to Win games period.

I am hopeful that TD will win 7+ games this year.

However, RV did make two key points and that is we need to increase attendence at our FB games and that we need to Win games period.

RV sounded very firm in his statement that we need to win more games this season (you know the number) and beyond. I think the consultant affirmed the need for more football wins and more attendance but was very impressed with the stadium and direction RV has taken us.

RV was giving some great insight and one of the things he mentioned was that there may be a possibility of getting La Tech on our schedule. Could this be a segway that La Tech may become our first game in the new stadium?

Tech plays Southern Miss on Sept 3rd.