Stadium Question

bdan2002

I was looking at the live feed and the stadium renderings. I know we are going to build the two levels of seating on the home side of the stadium, but i was wondering about the rest of the stadium. Are we just going to have lower bowl level seating all the way around - and the "winged" seating section and the second level of seating on the visitor side coming later down the road?

Just wondering.

The drawing for the 50,000 seat configuration has not been made public, but from what I understand the wings would be removed, the bowl would be completed all the way around, and a 2nd tier would be placed on the east side (visitors side).

I really hope we make it to this point! It'd be a really sexy stadium with those alterations.

The drawing for the 50,000 seat configuration has not been made public, but from what I understand the wings would be removed, the bowl would be completed all the way around, and a 2nd tier would be placed on the east side (visitors side).

Don't forget another 15-20 suites on the visitors side would divide the lower bowl and upper deck on the expansion. An additional 4 suites would be added to the ends (2 each) on the current press box/suite configuration.

• Upvote 1

Don't forget another 15-20 suites on the visitors side would divide the lower bowl and upper deck on the expansion. An additional 4 suites would be added to the ends (2 each) on the current press box/suite configuration.

I have not heard that, but if true that would be sweet.

I wonder if we are in talks with a bigger conference, that might be questioning the earlier projected seating assignment.

Time to unbuckle this belt.

I would like to have our construction-cam site link and new stadium info (plus expansion possibilities)sent with our resume to all CUSA and MWC ADs.

As for the new stadium, I heard RV mention the East side would be upper-decked with any expansion. I want to see a rendering of this future expansion to 50K. Anyone with the super-secret missile codes? :ph34r:

I just had a thought.

Wouldn't it be cool if former NT great Jordan Case arranged to have Lexus purchase naming rights. DFW fans could choose to go to Ford Field or Lexus Park (Place).

Go Mean Green

Hmmm, now that's an excellent idea.

Someone needs to make a presentation to Lexus. Because as my dear departed mother used to say, "you are never going to get what you really want unless you ask for it."

Edited by SilverEagle