Stadium

DeepGreen

It appears as though the lower bowl seating is being carved out. I guess they will form them up for an eventual concrete pour. :thumbsup:

It does. And, depending on how you look at it (Bad news is we cant see the whole building with this camera...Good news is the stadium will be so huge that it won't fit on this camera!), we won't be able to watch the construction of the away side of the stadium.

Time to break out the wide-angle lens for this one!

Exciting times indeed!

It does. And, depending on how you look at it (Bad news is we cant see the whole building with this camera...Good news is the stadium will be so huge that it won't fit on this camera!), we won't be able to watch the construction of the away side of the stadium.

Time to break out the wide-angle lens for this one!Exciting times indeed!

and a constant motion camera instead of the "every-eleven-minutes-snap-shot" camera.

It appears as though the lower bowl seating is being carved out. I guess they will form them up for an eventual concrete pour. :thumbsup:

My link

I stopped by on Sunday, and that thing is looking great! By the way, down by the stairs that lead up to the balcony, they have set up a few differnt stone and brick combos to choose a facade from. They look very nice.

Wow! Simply amazing to watch the progress. It seems like things are moving really fast now. It's hard to tell from the camera angle, but approximately how far below ground-level is the playing surface going to be? It looks like they are moving massive amounts of earth out of the bowl. I really like this aspect of the stadium design.

Keith

Wow! Simply amazing to watch the progress. It seems like things are moving really fast now. It's hard to tell from the camera angle, but approximately how far below ground-level is the playing surface going to be? It looks like they are moving massive amounts of earth out of the bowl. I really like this aspect of the stadium design.

Keith

The stadium site is on a slope from the Raddison down to Bonnie Brae. They had to remove about 15-20 feet of dirt from field level. I believe it will be about 6-8 feet below locker room level when finished and a gradual slope down to the field from the locker room.

Street level on the pressbox side you should come into the stadium onto the walkway between the upper and lower seating sections. The lower bowl on the student side will be a little taller as groundlevel there is higher.

Edited by NT80