Pourhouse Roll Call For Troy Game

Harry

Game will be on the big screen and the drink specials will be $2.50 wells, dom pints, and margaritas.

Need to get a roll call head count so please let us know if you are planning to attend and how many you are bringing! See you Saturday and GoMeanGreen!

nothing better than making time to go out, spend money on drinks and food then get your heart ripped out at the end of the game. I'll pass, until our team starts a winning.

Is this worse than getting kicked in the nutz ? Cus that is what has happended to me the last few games

UNT gets my support, win or lose. Of course I want us to win. Of course I want us to get better. But this bullshit about people treating a college team like a pro team is getting old. As Kram said, IT IS JUST A GAME. For those of you in the cheap seats:

IT IS JUST A GAME.

Seriously, it is entertainment. That is why you got to games, to have fun. Tailgate, drink, watch the game, and come back next week. The university doesn't exist to run an athletic program. The athletics program is a compliment to the university.

Did you go to UNT? I did. It is my university. Whether or not we win or lose, I will send them money, go to games, and root for the Mean Green. I live almost 1400 miles away and have made 2 games this year. You?

You might go out to the Pourhouse and have a good time with some fellow Mean Green fans. But if we lose then everything is ruined! B-O-O-H-O-O. When you go to the movies, do you demand your money back when the good guy doesn't win?

If you people want to make your support dependent on wins and losses, then root for the Cowboys.

Great post.