New Point Guard Listed On Rivals Today

SUMG

Not to change subjects, but where does the nickname "Weasel" for Dom come from? I heard someone yell it last year and I remember being confused..

Wrong Johnson. Walter (Weasel) Johnson was point guard in the mid-seventies. Lighting fast, but if you think JJ' point guards have a lot of turnovers. He would have a great assist on one play and a ball in the seat on the next. He was a lot of fun to watch and was the base of Bill Blakeley's run and gun offense.

Wrong Johnson. Walter (Weasel) Johnson was point guard in the mid-seventies. Lighting fast, but if you think JJ' point guards have a lot of turnovers. He would have a great assist on one play and a ball in the seat on the next. He was a lot of fun to watch and was the base of Bill Blakeley's run and gun offense.

I remember one game Weasel went to an opponent, grabbed the front of the opponents jersery and his right arm went into a fist and was ready to cold calk him before he was pulled off....an outstanding player though.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

K.C. Ross-Miller will play at the Super Pit... In 2011. As an LSU Tiger.

He verbaled 2 weeks ago.

K.C. Ross-Miller will NOT play against North Texas as an LSU Tiger... He was ruled ineligible by the academic clearinghouse.

LSU also lost Bo Spencer- their leading scorer, starting PG, most experienced player, and a 14.5 ppg scorer in his junior year.

I feel bad for both guys... But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy about how it sets the table for potentially a very nice road win against an SEC team this year.

• Upvote 4

According to a source not a fan of God's Academy:

"No one has ever had credits accepted from God's Academy. No one. Now, there have been some who only needed to have a higher test score and did so, while playing hoops there, but they were not getting tutoring there. One in particular was still going back to Duncanville High to get help from real teachers.

There were no classes, certified teachers, or classes going on at GA. None. They may have attempted some online correspondence courses. On another note, Tim's daughter did not qualify for D1 either. 2 underclassmen who left GA and returned to regular public schools lost a year of eligibility and got no credits.

GA was a sham and everyone knew it. It is bad enough that he did this to his own kids, but others' kids suffered too. Basically, it is close to breaking the law. You cannot present yourself as a doctor and do operations without a license. One would think he would be liable to kids who were not his own. KC and others deserved better"