Tuesday Night's Practice..

FirefightnRick

Had a lot of fun attending practice tonight.

Notes:

Draylen Ross could not be blocked by one person. To me he looked as the quickest and most agile DT in the group.

I'm very impressed with Riley's accuracy.

Nwigwe and Robertson are badasses.

Micah Mosely looks like a linebacker now. I expect to see him running over some people this year.

Jamel Jackson can stretch the field.

Santiago has that mean streak we have so badly needed on the O line. He practices very hard and appears to be taking this camp very serious.

Darien Williams is becoming a real head hunter for the secondary.

Mike Outlaw held onto the ball after taking some big hits after catches over the middle.

Chris Brainard may have the best hands of all the WR's.

I honestly believe Brandon Akpunku would chop down a forest of trees with a spoon if it meant it would bring us a winning season.

If Coach Deloach were a cartoon character he would be Vavoom!!!! from "Felix the Cat". Ya gotta love this man's passion for coaching football. If there's anyone who can move mountains it's Gary Deloach. His defense will be THE difference in terms of success for this team.

gtZ_0gANyaY

Wednesday night's practice should be a lot of fun when this team goes in full pads.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Yes, but we're not allowed to watch this one.

This was posted on the Blog Tuesday night....

"7:08 Steven B: nothing but stretching yet, officially practice doesn't start until 7:10....It's open by the way, like they all are, to the public."

Edited by NT80