Spencer Collins

NT03

Another shooting guard?

I want to know when we're getting our true point and center.

We don't need another center. We have one redshirting and a big time recruit coming in. I am with you on the need for another point guard, though. GMG

We don't need another center. We have one redshirting and a big time recruit coming in. I am with you on the need for another point guard, though. GMG

Who is the big time recruit, Holman? Holman is 6'8" 205...a bit more meat than Stew. I don't think we need a traditional center for JJ's offense, but I'd love another George Odufuwa or Eric Tramiel type...6'5" - 6'9" 230+, athletic enough to get up and down the floor, rugged enough to rebound.

I don't think it'll happen though...my bet is we sign one more perimeter player and then a D-1 transfer like the kid from GW.

• 1 month later...

Another 2010 prospect listed :

<a href="http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=77376" target="_blank">EDWARDS

</a>

Looking through the HP box scores Edwards definitely had some good games. He also looks like he has a better build than our last high school forward recruit. Hope we are able to land him, I think he would be a good get.

Anthony Harris

This one is for this year...Rivals showed Harris as a Nebraska commit a few weeks ago, but now have him as uncommitted. Based on the offers I question whether he opened his recruiting back up for UNT...but the kid is from Ft. Worth (O.D. Wyatt) so maybe he's homesick.

Harris averaged 17.8ppg, 7.6rpg, 0.9apg...shot 53.9% from the field, 71.8% from the line, 36.4% from 3PT and blocked 18 shots.

Anthony Harris

This one is for this year...Rivals showed Harris as a Nebraska commit a few weeks ago, but now have him as uncommitted. Based on the offers I question whether he opened his recruiting back up for UNT...but the kid is from Ft. Worth (O.D. Wyatt) so maybe he's homesick.

Harris averaged 17.8ppg, 7.6rpg, 0.9apg...shot 53.9% from the field, 71.8% from the line, 36.4% from 3PT and blocked 18 shots.

If we can pick up him and Brister that would be great. Sounds like a post player who can score and is decent at the free throw line - we can definitely use him. A big rotation of Trammiel. Odufuwa, Harris and then Spencer (to knock some people around and rebound) sounds pretty good to me.