Anyone Else Notice...

NCMeanGreen

Where has Brett Vito gone? What, the football team finally wins one and he disappears? There has not been a new post on the blog since 11/1...

"Where have you gone, Brett Vito..." (Simon & Garfunkel in the background)

Clearly it must be because he can't spew any of his normal hate toward the program that keeps him comfortably employed and whose success would only further his career and notarity. Ass.

Where has Brett Vito gone? What, the football team finally wins one and he disappears? There has not been a new post on the blog since 11/1...

"Where have you gone, Brett Vito..." (Simon & Garfunkel in the background)

You know, I wish everybody on this board was as insightful as you. :blink: I, mean, the man had a family emergency and all you can do is put him down.

Edited by Green Dozer

TY might be recuperating after WOW-ing us with their month long research into the future if things remain the same.

In the past week, I've found out that I need a cornea transplant and quit on the spot at the job that, over the last 9 years, paid my way through college and gave me stability through three or four other careers. It's tough to sit down for hard core comedy.

On top of that, I found out over the weekend that my probable future mother-in-law is apparently reading the site, which sets off sirens in my brain whenever I contemplate making any more posts about Sports Rapists or WKU goatf'ers or anything else like that.

Also, we get all our copy approved by Vito to make sure it's negative enough, so with him out of town, it's been almost impossible to proof articles.

It's just not an easy week for comedy.