Coaches Show Tonight

GreenAlums

Did anyone bother?

I usually go but tonight I got roped into assisting at a food bank.

Damn hungry people. <_< Why don't they just go to a restaurant, or better yet, go shoot a moose? Is that asking too much?

Seriously, if they're not motivated enough to marry a beer heiress for themselves, then why should we have to support them?

Did anyone bother?

I went because I thought the positive stadium vote would energize everybody a little bit. I think it did but the "footbal team" crowd seemed a little thin. RV did open up with the stadium talk and Coach came in about that time with about 10 players. Good to see them. They seemed in pretty good spirits. Coach did a pretty good job analyzing the game and what went wrong, as well as what went right. he does understand his X's and O's but knows were are not there yet. He asked some of the players to take the mic and I didn't here much interesting except a little about the "Peach Bowl" which I knew nothing about. Riley talked about his time as a child in Denton. I got a chance to buy a raffle ticket for something?? Anyway...