Stadium Model Set Up

bstnsportsfan3

I was bored today as Victory Pound didnt tailgate....so i got down to the tailgating area by where they do the mean green march and where they have the stadium model set up at 2....and since i had nothing better to do...i stood by the stadium model and told about 30 students what it was about and told them to vote yes....all of them said they would! i also talked to alot of parents and Alumni who was looking for info i stood thier untill about 5 and then i went into fouts...i think this stadium is going to pass...and they did have a fairly competative game untill the 4th....so im feeling better....the students seemed really into the new stadium!

Edited by bstnsportsfan3

I was bored today as Victory Pound didnt tailgate....so i got down to the tailgating area by where they do the mean green march and where they have the stadium model set up at 2....and since i had nothing better to do...i stood by the stadium model and told about 30 students what it was about and told them to vote yes....all of them said they would! i also talked to alot of parents and Alumni who was looking for info i stood thier untill about 5 and then i went into fouts...i think this stadium is going to pass...and they did have a fairly competative game untill the 4th....so im feeling better....the students seemed really into the new stadium!

Good job! I'm surprised Athletics wouldn't have someone there to answer questions. It is a great looking model, I hope the real thing is as nice.

Edited by NT80

Good job! I'm surprised Athletics wouldn't have someone there to answer questions. It is a great looking model, I hope the real thing is as nice.

Nope...no buddy thier but me....thats why i decided to stay....plus at some times...i had like 15 people in thier...alot of parents with 1 student each....

Thanks for doing that. Great idea.