More Tune!

meangreenbob

When the game is over before halftime why continue to play your starter? Tune looked good and at 6'4" he can see over the taller defensive linemen. Ran well too. Great arm.

I cheered the hiring of Dodge but I am starting to have doubts. We are not improving and we now play a version of dickey ball.

We lack the size, speed and talent and coaching to compete with teams in the Sun Belt. I don't see this changing in my lifetime.

Not much to look forward to anymore, at least for me.

It is no longer any fun. At least last year was fun and offered hope. There is no more hope and you can hear it in Dodge's voice.

Depressing and painful to watch.

Maybe we need to get rid of the Southlake Carrol uniforms and bring back the green helments!

Our only hope is that the students pass the stadium fee. If not, it is over for UNT football.

Skimming through the tv broadcast...Dodge had some things to say on the sideline. I heard a few F-bombs after the two officials blew that ridiculous block in the back penalty on a kickoff. Not that it would have made any difference, and the better team did win tonight...but that was one of the worst no-calls I've ever seen.

Something about Tune's play now makes me think about the old Dallas quarterback (one game sensation?), Clint Longley, whose play in coming from behind to beat the Redskins was called "The triumph of the uncluttered mind". It seems like our most experienced offensive unit now gets to the red zone and starts backing up.

Tune is running second team. He made a nice throw on the FIU second team at the end of the 4th quarter on a nice scramble. Glad he got some playing time, considering the beating that our first team o-line allowed on our QB.

Where in the world was Drake, Bailey, and Menard? Why does Dodge keep jacking with the OLINE?

All the experience lineman were standing on the sideline?

Glad that Dodge finally gave Stickler a chance, he has only been waiting two games.

Nice to see Mosely in the game as well.