Talons 50th Anniversary

Boomer23

I would like to extend an invitation to all Talons Alumni to attend out 50th Anniversary celebration.

"Talons, the official spirit and service organization of UNT invites Talons alumni to celebrate its 50th anniversary. Dinner is scheduled along with the completion of the Bonfire build on October 23,2008 at 6:23 p.m. outside the Athletics Center. RSVP to the Talons President @ Michael.Maher@unt.edu"

We will provide dinner on the patio of the Athletic center and will have guest speakers as well as a video on our history and future.

I understand many of you have different feelings towards the organization, but let's set that aside for this celebration. Much has changed especially in the past two years, and much more is too come.

Thank You

Michael Maher

I would like to extend an invitation to all Talons Alumni to attend out 50th Anniversary celebration.

"Talons, the official spirit and service organization of UNT invites Talons alumni to celebrate its 50th anniversary. Dinner is scheduled along with the completion of the Bonfire build on October 23,2008 at 6:23 p.m. outside the Athletics Center. RSVP to the Talons President @ Michael.Maher@unt.edu"

We will provide dinner on the patio of the Athletic center and will have guest speakers as well as a video on our history and future.

I understand many of you have different feelings towards the organization, but let's set that aside for this celebration. Much has changed especially in the past two years, and much more is too come.

Thank You

Michael Maher

Michael, thanks for putting this together. I'll be there. Will any other invitation materials be sent out? Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Pledge class 1977 (I think...I'll have to check my bell :D )

Thank You

Michael Maher

I really, really, really would like to be there but it doesn't look like it's going to work out. Too many other things that were already on the schedule, including travel plans. This will, also, be the 2nd bonfire I've missed since 1986 (last year was the 1st, after we moved). I am so bummed that two years in a row, October has not been a good month for returning to see the Mean Green and, especially, this year with the anniversary! Darn! If something changes, I will do my best to get back but don't count on it this year. I hope I or we can make it next year. Best of luck and hoping for a super turnout!!!!