Dmn Non-coverage

KRAM1

Ouch...sorry to have struck such a nerve....

I'm not sure what a typical SMU xxxx is exactly....I think I'm just your average person for the most part...I have a family, I'm gainfully employed (my boss is a FL Gator not a Mustang) and I'm kind to children, animals and old people. I've attended almost every SMU game, home and away, since 1979. I have been to games at Ohio State, at Notre Dame, San Diego (Holiday Bowl), Hawaii (Aloha Bowl) and such exotic places as Hattisburg, Miss and Jonesboro, Arkansas so I think I've logged my share of the travel miles...not that it makes any difference...

Guns Up, my friend....glad we were able to make your day.

I'm not sure what a typical SMU xxxx is exactly....I think I'm just your average person for the most part...I have a family, I'm gainfully employed (my boss is a FL Gator not a Mustang) and I'm kind to children, animals and old people. I've attended almost every SMU game, home and away, since 1979. I have been to games at Ohio State, at Notre Dame, San Diego (Holiday Bowl), Hawaii (Aloha Bowl) and such exotic places as Hattisburg, Miss and Jonesboro, Arkansas so I think I've logged my share of the travel miles...not that it makes any difference...

Did anyone else enjoy that every time the TV crew cut to the Tech crowd, they were yelling and clearly swearing like sorry jackasses?

Me and Texas Tech Red Raider gum strongly approved of this behavior.

UNT is in Denton

TCU is in Ft Worth

SMU is in Dallas

For some reason,we get more coverage in the DALLAS Morning News than TCU does. TCU fans should be the one's complaining, but they don't, even though TCU is closer to Dallas than Denton is......and let's not compare our program with TCU's. We should be thrilled, that we are getting more coverage than TCU, but still we get the conspiracy crap. And SMU, like it or not, is only a few miles from the DMN offices. UNT is bigger than TCU and SMU combined!!! Any problems we have, are because of...........look in the mirror.

When I was still enrolled, we used to get worked up about the Daily giving so much more coverage to the losses than the wins.

Regardless of the media outlet, I couldn't care less if they chose not to cover our losses, as long as we get some mention of our wins!

After all, who likes seeing "we suck donkey balls" all over the paper? I'd actually prefer to only see the "W"s get lots of press.

--Don't insult me then... which is what you did, as do most SMU people regularly ... Most don't even realize it because they are so into themselves and look down on others.

I don't accept apologies unless they are accidents... that was no accident... you knew exactly what you were doing... insulting me. That is exactly why SMU is so "unpopular"..... in case you don't know.