Baton Rouge Weather For The Game.

NT80

It better not rain because our boys had to go to McKinney this week so that they could practice indoors to get ready for tonight.

Now that is sad. We have to travel 30 miles away to use a 4A high school indoor practice facility to prepare for a game vs LSU because we don't have our own indoor facility. Add to UNT Xmas wish list: New Stadium, indoor practice facility, baseball.

It better not rain because our boys had to go to McKinney this week so that they could practice indoors to get ready for tonight.

um considering i can see the pratice field from my dorm room...ill can tell you that they practiced here ALL week untill they left yesterday...so im not sure where u heard they went to McKinney

um considering i can see the pratice field from my dorm room...ill can tell you that they practiced here ALL week untill they left yesterday...so im not sure where u heard they went to McKinney

Might check that. Dodge said the QB's couldn't get any good passing in because the balls were so slippery from the rain, that they went to McKinney.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

September 10, 2008

Update on UNT's plans for LSU game

10:30 PM Wed, Sep 10, 2008 | Permalink

Brett Vito E-mail News tips

I talked with a UNT official this afternoon and received a little more information on the team's plans for the rest of this week and Saturday's game.

The team took a caravan of buses out of town to practice at a high school field this afternoon. Don't quote me on this, but I believe the team was headed to McKinney.