How Is Going To Lsu?

eagle37

Havent heard anyone speak of a road trip to LSU, so who is going? Regardless of the outcome of the game it is one of the biggest tailgate parties on gameday and if you have never been to Tiger Stadium that is also an experience.

Just FYI, if you havent booked a hotel room yet then you might either be driving to Shreveport to spend the night or Beaumont. It took me about an hour to research and find hotels last night to book.

Havent heard anyone speak of a road trip to LSU, so who is going? Regardless of the outcome of the game it is one of the biggest tailgate parties on gameday and if you have never been to Tiger Stadium that is also an experience.

Just FYI, if you havent booked a hotel room yet then you might either be driving to Shreveport to spend the night or Beaumont. It took me about an hour to research and find hotels last night to book.

The actual location hasn't been determined. It was stated in another article that the final decision would be made Wednesday. Texas Stadium and Atlanta were mentioned as very possible options.

Even for those with the money to travel (from BOTH schools), isn't Wednesday a bit LATE to be making this decision, considering how much more unlikely it will be that even those people will have time to make travel plans?

They've known since at least a week ago that it was likely that they'd have to move. Shouldn't they have had a backup plan already in place as soon as they realized storms would start hitting them?

try the cities of Denham Springs, Walker and Hammond!

All are on I-12 and east of BR the first 2 are 10-15 min away, Hammond is 30 min!