Allumni Association At Superpit

EagleMBA

I attended promptly at 3:00 p.m. to check it out. The food was good and reasonably priced. They had Shiner-in-a-can, which I was also able to buy on the Deck. YESSS!!!

The video thing was nice but the whole system went down. Got tired of waiting for them to fix it so I left for the Coors/Pourhouse tent for a helping of abuse. Felt like the bastard at the family reunion. Then came the Mean Green March, albeit prematurely.

A funny thing happened on my way into the Alumni event. My membership card is quite old; the young man checking ID thought my card was expired. I pointed out to him that I was clearly a Lifetime Member and then asked him if he thought I looked expired. :lol:

There were rough edges but the Alumni Association gets a thumbs-up for this first try.

I attended promptly at 3:00 p.m. to check it out. The food was good and reasonably priced. They had Shiner-in-a-can, which I was also able to buy on the Deck. YESSS!!!

The video thing was nice but the whole system went down. Got tired of waiting for them to fix it so I left for the Coors/Pourhouse tent for a helping of abuse. Felt like the bastard at the family reunion. Then came the Mean Green March, albeit prematurely.

A funny thing happened on my way into the Alumni event. My membership card is quite old; the young man checking ID thought my card was expired. I pointed out to him that I was clearly a Lifetime Member and then asked him if he thought I looked expired. :lol:

There were rough edges but the Alumni Association gets a thumbs-up for this first try.

Where was the Coors/Pourhouse tent? I was thinking this was the Pourhouse sponsoring GMG.com - is this not the case? I never found it, so I have no idea what happened there.

Where was the Coors/Pourhouse tent? I was thinking this was the Pourhouse sponsoring GMG.com - is this not the case? I never found it, so I have no idea what happened there.

Read this. Click me! My post is #9 but there is a similar experience.

Edited by EagleMBA

Read this. Click me! My post is #9 but there is a similar experience.

Yeah, I think I'm done with the Pourhouse before I ever started. That alumni event, on the other hand, looked pretty cool. I'll be eligible for that circa 2010. What do they charge for dues? Irvine wanted some exorbitant amount of money for no tangible benefits that I could see. From what I gathered, they wanted a thousand bucks or so in return for the right to send me credit card offers.

Yeah, I think I'm done with the Pourhouse before I ever started. That alumni event, on the other hand, looked pretty cool. I'll be eligible for that circa 2010. What do they charge for dues? Irvine wanted some exorbitant amount of money for no tangible benefits that I could see. From what I gathered, they wanted a thousand bucks or so in return for the right to send me credit card offers.

I don't think it was a Pourhouse problem, I think it was a Coors problem. Pourhouse appears to be a strong supporter and deserves our support.

Go here and get your Alumni Association answers > http://www.untalumni.com/

It will not dent your billfold like Irvine!

Pour House the bar was great for an after football more football watching party. I will go back again but the whole $5 cover was weird - I know I know this is how they recoup the money they lay out to show the UFC fight, but maybe it could have been free with a gameday stub or discounted, something to get people from the game over there. I would love to see that become the postgame party stop because it is nice.

GMG