Unt Fans

Guys.... This dude is right. Why are we arguing? We are inferior to Tulsa. Our Classes arent as strong or recognized, our beer isn't as strong and our women have hairier backs than Sasquatch... I LOATHE DENTON TEXAS....

Ok that was fun... this guy is funny keep him around... We haven't had this much fun since Dodge 2007 first started posting...

My favorite Tulsa memory was when we (basketball) played them at Tulsa and were having pregame practice. Turns out they were filming our practice with a camera that they were controlling under the jumbo-tron/scoreboard in the center of the gym. They were bright enough to start broadcasting it onto the other jumbo-tron screens in the gym, so immediately we were told to stop running through our offense and shoot free throws. Johnny rolled over a rack of balls an proceeded to throw them at the camera until he knocked it where it was pointing at the gym ceiling. And we won the game.

Ah the glorious and bright minds of Tulsa athletics.

Tulsafan....i was up in tulsa last year and saw your football stadium....it made me miss fouts it was so terrible.... not to mention your not even the most important college in that town....Oral Roberts is a much better school and the campus is 100 times nices....

TULSA = A SLUT !!!!!

Go Mean Green!

Won't ban him because to this point he has at least kept it clean. Will be keeping an eye on him for sure. Would love to have a welcoming party for him when he comes to Denton for the Tulsa game!

Harry, he sent a photo, and said he's bringing his boyfriend brother, depending on whether the "operashun on Herkie's fruntal lobe that the doctur dun givim" is healed. (His words, not mine.)

hillbilly.jpg

I like how he jumps on, makes a few comments, then jumps off and let's everyone rant....hehe. THIS is what makes college football awsome. Trash talk is just a part of the competition. This guy isnt as good as some posters we have, (Emmitt, Rob..where are ya?) but he's getting there. Other than the SMU fans who jump on when we play them, we really dont have a lot of this going on anymore? I'm glad someone is geared-up up enough to come on here and light the fire.

Glad the season if finally freakin here!!!

GMG!!!

This Tulsa fan is almost too good to be true! With all of the focus on smack talking him, I almost forgot about the complaining and whining that always happens here.

Now I really just want to strap on the old helmet and play some football!

You couldn't make up something this good if you tried!!!!

Guest GrayEagleOne

We know that with his grammar and spelling, he's been no closer to Tulsa than Skelly (now Chapman) Stadium. His IQ x 100 wouldn't equal the lowest SAT of a Tulsa student.

Oh come on. The spelling and grammar make it obvious that this poster works for TY Sports.

It would take a truly lame effort to plant a fan on a message board, sir.

It might have been that jerk Skippy though. He sucks.

Harry, did you do that? That's awesome.

I am a nerd. But I do know a bit about football...just not as much as...well, pretty much anybody on HERE, considering how much longer you've all had to assimilate every eensie-weensie obscure rule...