Smu Money Machine

dodgefan

Despite our record, the Boulevard always does well----all of the prime spots are sold. People enjoy the nice setting and the opportunity to be with friends and family.

Do you have a problem getting them into the stadium from the tailgating area? Many of our tailgate participants seem to forget the reason for the party and linger the game away in a parking lot stuper.

WOW! Click on to the parking, and Boulevard links, and look at those prices!!!!! Are you kidding me? And a number of those things are sold out? UNT needs to hire a couple of their sales and marketing people, we can get this new stadium thing rolling.

http://www.smu.edu/athletics/football/

Those prices don't seem bad, our parking next to the alumni section is $500.00 the boulevard area is pretty damn nice. I would have expected two times that or more.

Edited by KingDL1

I'm glad Dodgefan is fired up for our big season this year! I can't wait to Coach Jones and his new schemes! After his ballsy QB move, it is clear he is the man!

Pony up guys! Hooray!

Edited by Quoner

Those prices don't seem bad, our parking next to the alumni section is $500.00 the boulevard area is pretty damn nice. I would have expected two times that or more.

Agreed. Those umbrella spots are pretty large and are lined up on a lush, green boulevard. If NT had something like this, we'd sell it out faster--and at higher prices.

Do you have a problem getting them into the stadium from the tailgating area? Many of our tailgate participants seem to forget the reason for the party and linger the game away in a parking lot stuper.

Yes, we have that problem too, primarily with the students. So its definitely an issue. The CSC folks hassle them so much inside the stadium that many of them just don't go in. When I was in school many years ago, the drinking age was 18 so being drunk at the game was perfectly acceptable. :) In fact, we (somewhat) openly carried it into the stadium.

Quoner, Pony Up is not the same thing as Pony Express. You are always forgetting that.

Wow - and both definitions are equally solid.

That explains why that SMU sig ep never called me back - I never realized how degrading that was for him.