Lean Green

wardly

our team may be the "mean green," but our grads are the " lean green" when it comes to giving. in addition, our student body shows no interest in contributing to athletics via student fees. this history of non giving, coupled with our past idenity as a teacher/comute school, and no positive direction until recently from administration , is why our athletic program is underfunded and most facalities outdated. money can solve these problems, but it musy be a grass roots movement, as i see no boone t. pickens on the horizon.

our team may be the "mean green," but our grads are the " lean green" when it comes to giving. in addition, our student body shows no interest in contributing to athletics via student fees. this history of non giving, coupled with our past idenity as a teacher/comute school, and no positive direction until recently from administration , is why our athletic program is underfunded and most facalities outdated. money can solve these problems, but it musy be a grass roots movement, as i see no boone t. pickens on the horizon.

Wardly, welcome to gmg.com.

The correct formula is not just a grass roots movement (a bottom up formula) but also organization from the top down, which I belive you correctly point out in the third sentence of your quote (underlined above). Further to the extent we have identity issues (commuter school, etc), these things will correct themselves as the accomplishments our alumni, faculty, and students continue to grow.

Hello troll.

Too spineless to say who you really support?

Please don't go away upset, just go back to your own school's little board.

and what are you doing to help? How much do you honestly give?

Did I miss something? His post sounds just like 90% of gmg.com posters.

You are not allowed to complain unless:

1. you have a minimum of 50 GMG.com posts, or

2. you are a member of the MG Club, or

3. you were a fan back when Hayden Fry was coach, or

4. you know the real story with the stadium issue*

(* bonus points given for meeting all criteria)

:P

Edited by NT80