2007 New Coaches Ratings

MeanGreen61

UNT's Todd Dodge came in at No. 17, which is a pretty good rating considering what a tough first season the Mean Green had in his debut last year. Oklahoma blew UNT out 79-10 in Dodge's first game, which proved to be the first misstep in a dismal 2-10 campaign.

Not to keep harping on this point but is it all "relevant"?

This is a time where I could see the 2-10 record being relevant because is ranked 17th...but the Oklahoma score is thrown in there for what purpose? I mean, other than to swist that knife just a little more.

Not to keep harping on this point but is it all "relevant"?

This is a time where I could see the 2-10 record being relevant because is ranked 17th...but the Oklahoma score is thrown in there for what purpose? I mean, other than to swist that knife just a little more.

Shock AND Awe!!!!!!!!!!

Like the guys that read his blog forgot, not really sure what he is thinking. Maybe Vito has a new editor, maybe Dodge pi$$ed him off again, possibly his woman left, or he just needs to get laid. Could be a combination of all above.

Brett please cheer up!!