Tennis Team Seeded #6 At Conference Tournament

untbowler

Sun Belt Article

Sucks for the team as they play FAU first then would play #3 FIU. I personally feel they got screwed over as they should have been at minimum the 5 seed over Troy. Also FIU should have been the #2 seed over USA as they had just beaten USA 7-0 less than a week ago.

Oh well what should have been a 3rd or 4th place finish for the team will not happen.

The girls are good but FIU is another level up, as they played earlier in the season and FIU dismantled the ladies pretty handily.

Sun Belt Article

Sucks for the team as they play FAU first then would play #3 FIU. I personally feel they got screwed over as they should have been at minimum the 5 seed over Troy. Also FIU should have been the #2 seed over USA as they had just beaten USA 7-0 less than a week ago.

Oh well what should have been a 3rd or 4th place finish for the team will not happen.

The girls are good but FIU is another level up, as they played earlier in the season and FIU dismantled the ladies pretty handily.

Nonsence, come tournament time it does not matter who you play.....only on how well you play. Look at the womens soccer program, they have been to eight straight conference tournament championship games........Coach Lama will have his ladies ready to play.

Go Mean Green

Well not disparaging the team just stating a fact for this year. Next year I would expect the team, provided everyone returns plus the addition of P. Dinuta the team should be able to obtain a national ranking be in the running for the Top 3-4. Also to bad the ladies did not get to play ULL as I believe UNt would have won. Also disappointing on the seeding as UNT went 6-2 against Conference Opponents, while Troy went 3-2. I think the seedings were based on previous seasons, hence USA and Troy got seeded higher than they should be.