Nfl Draft

I found this and thought it was interesting... He will may go undrafted or may perhaps go late but either way surely someone will take a good look at Super Jamario!!

Jamario on NFLDraftScout.com

I sure hope he gets a chance with someone. I think our only other possibility might be Aaron Weathers (as an undrafted FA).

The same site has Arron Weathers listed as 59th out of 135 FS's

Does DE Blake Burrus have a shot as a FA?

Blake wants to coach football, like his Dad. He will do well coaching... he is great with kids and a good motivator. He will also be a great ambassador for UNT athletics. Some of you guys on the white-team from GMG Bowl-III will remember Blake was an honorary coach for us. (Isaac Thomas had the green team) Darrell Dickey had the bulk of the Mean Green Football team watching us play from the sidelines, and they were really hooping and hollaring like we do to them during football season. Anyway, we (white team) were getting beat and I asked Blake to give us a half-time pep-talk. I loved his "no nonsense" way of getting us fired up... "You guys need to run faster and catch better...you're awful, really???...you're probably going to lose." (That was damn funny!!!!)

It's hard to lose the quality players and good guys each year, but it makes you feel good when they go on to accomplish great things. Blake will be one of those guys.

GMG!!!

He is listed on the same website

Per Merton Hanks, who I saw as a guest speaker once, he said that to be drafted at all, you have to be in the top 12-20 at your position. These guys might get a crack at the next level but I wouldn't get my hopes too high. Not that I don't love them as players and as people in general, but there is just too much talent at that level.