Mean Green Vs New Orleans

Some excitement was taken out of this game given that we are guarenteed a home playoff game....I cannot decide if we should rest Wooden, given that this game does not matter in terms of SBC tourny placement... or should we win at all cost to regain momentum heading into a difficult SBC tourny. I am leaning toward the latter....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FAU currently up on WKU. We definitely need this game if that continues.

Did you catch that on the pre-game show... we still have an outside shot for a co-championship if we win and a few other teams lose..... unlikely.... but I really thought we'd have a West championship... maybe it will still happen against the odds....

Did you catch that on the pre-game show... we still have an outside shot for a co-championship if we win and a few other teams lose..... unlikely.... but I really thought we'd have a West championship... maybe it will still happen against the odds....

Well obviously yes...just look at the records and you can see that's the case. Seedings wise won't be the 2 seed though, and that's really all that matters to me.

FAU still up on Western. I don't want to be the 8. We must have this game.

Well obviously yes...just look at the records and you can see that's the case. Seedings wise won't be the 2 seed though, and that's really all that matters to me.

FAU still up on Western. I don't want to be the 8. We must have this game.

WKU up 42-41 now...

Wooden just cannot stay out of foul trouble lately... I think it is b/c he may not be in game shape with the ankles and ends up fouling b/c he moves slower than the offensive attacker.....

Very lucky to be down only 3 at the laf. Definitely kept Bo in check, Parlow is another story. On another note, seeing Uno's basketball facility really makes me appreciate the Super Pit.

I don't think its luck... our guys are battling hard...