Fb Recruits Tonight At Bb Game

OldTimer

NT will host some FB recruits this weekend and the next two. Normally they attend a NT bb game. This time of year it is chilly and they should be wearing their letter jackets based on my past experience.

Please note any schools and numbers/and or names and PM me with the info. Thanks...its our gmg members reporting recruit info that helps and continues to supply the info for the recruiting forum. OldTimer

NT will host some FB recruits this weekend and the next two. Normally they attend a NT bb game. This time of year it is chilly and they should be wearing their letter jackets based on my past experience.

Please note any schools and numbers/and or names and PM me with the info. Thanks...its our gmg members reporting recruit info that helps and continues to supply the info for the recruiting forum. OldTimer

Bump

I am certainly no one to count on for spotting recruits.... I did notice a group of guys sitting at the top of Pit Crew section.... they were huge and muscular, and looked like football players, but only dressed in regular street gear.... for all I know, they could have been existing Mean Green players... I don't know our players' faces very well... they did stay fairly close to the end from what I noticed.

I am certainly no one to count on for spotting recruits.... I did notice a group of guys sitting at the top of Pit Crew section.... they were huge and muscular, and looked like football players, but only dressed in regular street gear.... for all I know, they could have been existing Mean Green players... I don't know our players' faces very well... they did stay fairly close to the end from what I noticed.

As far as currently players go, Sam Roberson and Jack Crumes were there last night.

I saw them too. Some really big guys. I did not see any letterman jackets. Don't recruits usually have some sort of guide or host? I did however stop a gillion kickers! My bad, those were just students.