Great Testament

Dodge2007

UNT clearly could have quit tonight....ball bounced the wrong way, two freak int's., tons of penaties, nasty weather, wet ball, etc. etc.

Both sides of the ball made plays when they had to make them. No one really understood how good that WKU defense was. They put the wood to Troy and could have won that game. That was one helluva defense.

Great job by jamario tonight. He went out of Fouts like he started.

Regardless of all the nay sayers, this team will will win 6 or 7 games next season. We broke in some keys new kids, found a stud in Fitz, a young kid who plays QB and and has huge heart, a new O-Line that will all be back for two more seasons. The entire coaching staff has improved all season long. Give UNT another spring and watch out.

We will desperately miss several players but Weathers will be the toughest to replace, imo.

UNT clearly could have quit tonight....ball bounced the wrong way, two freak int's., tons of penaties, nasty weather, wet ball, etc. etc.

Both sides of the ball made plays when they had to make them. No one really understood how good that WKU defense was. They put the wood to Troy and could have won that game. That was one helluva defense.

Great job by jamario tonight. He went out of Fouts like he started.

Regardless of all the nay sayers, this team will will win 6 or 7 games next season. We broke in some keys new kids, found a stud in Fitz, a young kid who plays QB and and has huge heart, a new O-Line that will all be back for two more seasons. The entire coaching staff has improved all season long. Give UNT another spring and watch out.

We will desperately miss several players but Weathers will be the toughest to replace, imo.

I agree with everything you said. BTW....Coach TD said in his post game show, that he thinks Aaron Weathers has the ability to "play at the next level".

Rick, I know at you knew that WKU was tough but I was talking to the mass.

I love that your so in tune to making corrections when I failed to mention that Adam is a senior. Thanks, I made a huge plunder on that one.

Everyone at school thought AA team and thought cup cake. Everyone who saw WKU on the schedule, said "that is a sure win."

The point of my thread was giving props to the team and the staff. You on the other hand our god's freakin expert witness. Post some more pictures of yourself, they are so cute. It will give one more coach a reason to want to............you get the point.

Thread on the will of our team and you come out have to prove how smart your are.

I love that your so in tune to making corrections when I failed to mention that Adam is a senior. Thanks, I made a huge plunder on that one.

Everyone at school thought AA team and thought cup cake. Everyone who saw WKU on the schedule, said "that is a sure win."

The point of my thread was giving props to the team and the staff. You on the other hand our god's freakin expert witness. Post some more pictures of yourself, they are so cute. It will give one more coach a reason to want to............you get the point.

Thread on the will of our team and you come out have to prove how smart your are.

Man, and I was this close to believing you aren't a douche bag.

Rick, should have just left the post alone. D-2007 had a great post but Rick just had to throw up his stat board that he is a genious. You dudes love FFR, but his information and "expertise" can be over bearing at times.

D-2007, I don't always agree with you but don't take crap from no one.

I don't have the "intangibles", "heart" nor the "determination" to be a genius or an expert, that's for sure. I need to be a little less overbearing and spread more lies and rumors in place of information and facts.

I'll try harder next time.

Rick

I don't have the "intangibles", "heart" nor the "determination" to be a genius or an expert, that's for sure. I need to be a little less overbearing and spread more lies and rumors in place of information and facts.

I'll try harder next time.

Rick

You could always do what I do. I don't have enough insider information to be an "expert" either so I stick to asking people to show up to games...that makes me a "Super Fan" apparently.

"Super Fan" is the correct term, right Sig?

I did.

Venegas played his last game at Fouts tonight. We will have the luxury of having Chad Rose for one more season.

Rick

I guess FFR is the only person that has noticed Chad Rose has been starting at left guard since ULala. Last night and during the Navy game he switched from left guard to center while Drake was getting his ankle taped and then back to left guard.

I guess FFR is the only person that has noticed Chad Rose has been starting at left guard since ULala. Last night and during the Navy game he switched from left guard to center while Drake was getting his ankle taped and then back to left guard.

Yessir, seventh post down here.

FirefightnRick: Nov 13, 2007

Chad Rose played Guard instead of Bailey, and during certain packages Victor Gill played Tight End. Together this O line played amazing and gave GV time all afternoon long.

During the off week Rose practiced at the Center position while Drake nursed his high ankle sprain. Then moved over to guard last week.

Chad Rose has been a very solid Mean Green player for this program. Even though he's not starting he's done everything asked of him on the field, all while working on his masters. Talk about someone taking advantage of their opportunities in life. He will be a great represenative of this university as an alumnus and letterman when he's done after this season.

Rick

I look forward to seeing him play next season for sure.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Come on folks...BE NICE! This type of stuff is not want we need in the MEAN GREEN NATION....let's enjoy the nice win...get ready for another one enxt week...and, stop all the bickering....you sound like a buch of "hens".....FFR did a great job at the game Sat. stying with the cheers and the tote board...was great to see and be part of a nice win...see you at Fouts next year!

GO MEAN GREEN!

If you want to ridicule how "smart" someone is, learn the proper use of homonyms and simple grammar.