Unt Dance And Cheer Teams

KRAM1

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to our Dance and Cheer squads for the great job they did Saturday at BOTH the football and basketball games. They were probably pretty tired after the Navy game, but there they were going full stean ahead at the basketball game later that evening! My wife and I chatted with a cheerleader as she made her way from the football game to the basketball game...Man, she looked tired, but she was ready to go for basketball. She was heading somewhere to get a Tylenol for her back as it was hurting aftyer being thrown around all during the Nvy game...but we spotted her at the Pit BEFORE the start of the basketball game being thrown around some more...all with a big smile on her face.

Folks, these kids are athletes too...and they work hard. Give them a big thank you when you see them! By the way...dance and cheer squad members, in uniform, showed up at the Exes Mixer the evening of the 7th prior to the Navy game just to show their support and help. Gotta love those young men and women. Tell them thanks every chance you get. They are, indeed, great athletes and a great benefit to UNT!

And, no...none of my kids have ever been on a dance or cheer squad...so, I am not a "paid" contributor! :lol:

:clapping::thumbsup:

I agree with KRAM1...the squads are doing a great job....thanks for ALL the participation you have shown so far this season. It is my understanding that they will be going to the national championships again this year. My best to them in all their efforts. They came to both Exes mixers and did not just stand around, they mixed with the people. Good luck the rest of the year.