Mgc

Green Crazy

Does anyone know if you can make a donation to the MGC on campus or where their campus office is? I've tried calling Mandy McKinley and have not been able to get in touch with anyone. Is the ticket office their place of business?

I had the same problem... Took me about a month to get ahold of somebody to add my boys to the Jr. Mean Green Club.

Please notify Rick V of this. Mandy McKinley needs to be more reliable in returning phone calls.

Does anyone know if you can make a donation to the MGC on campus or where their campus office is? I've tried calling Mandy McKinley and have not been able to get in touch with anyone. Is the ticket office their place of business?

Mandy is in the actual AD building, but the ticket office can process your request too.

You could also just wave the money in the air wildly outside the windows and see if someone notices you.