Soccer Team Now 4-0

SUMG

GREAT START LADIES!!!!! Way to go SOCCER LADIES! I sense the NCAA's on the horizon this year...and a nice run in the tourney too! We can start with a nice win this Friday against Texas! Go Mean Green...super job...simply super. :lol:

How many more wins will it take until we are ranked?

Million dollar question.....

That is a secret Buzz recipe, only those with "the Buzz" savvy would ever know. Actually if we tied a few games I think it would go a long way towards rewarding us for mediocrity the other teams exhibit. Seriously, probably when pigs fly.......

How many more wins will it take until we are ranked?

Actually, to further consider.....I understand thirdhand far removed that there has been some " realignment" of some sort in the region, and some of the teams that are in the current rankings weren't really supposed to be in the region at all for this year. Possibly TN schools and St Louis? :unsure: .....supposedly Buzz has been told and knows this but doesn't want to put the effort into reorganizing this wonderful poll.......if so,we would then be really getting the screws wouldn't we?? ......then again, maybe I've got absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.......maybe I have caught "a Buzz" and have no earthly idea why that entire paranoia insanity came over me....... ;)

That's why I commented that I liked Adler's thinking and editing skills. Make everyone think we are beating UT, everyone shows up, SRO crowd and we hammer TSUSM :lol:

You're right on....if enough people said it, they would eventually probably believe it really happened, and they would probably jump us to top 10 in region without even checking.... hook or crook I say..... and if we tie them we will be automaticly in, they are worth more than wins!!!! ....it seems. :blink: