Jamario's Use In Our Offense?

tommyp

I feel bad for Jamario. I know it was OU and unless your Reggie Bush you should not plan on ruinning the ball but....... it sure looks likes our running game is not on Dodge's priority list for this season! I just do not know how we can utilize JT? I just hopw he stays positive and hopefully breaks some big runs this week!

Ya, the pregame by FSN really talked Jamario up and then he didn't get too many chances. As far as Micah went, he looked scared out there. A few times he just stopped dead in his tracks and the D-line took him back. At least when Cam got in there he went full steam ahead up the middle, even if it didn't get him anywhere.

Tre' Newton has done pretty well under Dodge. Jamario is the same way. However, whoever hands off the ball needs to get his damn hands out faster. There was one run Sat. night where Meager gave JMo the ball, but is still holding on to it like he'll take it back if the defense bites.

Edited by Bryan316

Tre' Newton has done pretty well under Dodge. Jamario is the same way. However, whoever hands off the ball needs to get his damn hands out faster. There was one run Sat. night where Meager give JMo the ball, but is still holding on to it like he'll take it back if the defense bites.

you are dead on! Every exchange with Meager and J-MO looked uncomfortable. When Vizza was in there he looked so much more poised than Meager.

you are dead on! Every exchange with Meager and J-MO looked uncomfortable. When Vizza was in there he looked so much more poised than Meager.

ENOUGH of this already...LET VIZZA START!!!

I think we all have had enough time seeing what 'ol Meager can do. Will he surprise us when he starts against SMU...will he all of the sudden be the QB we have not seen yet??? I seriously doubt it...

Vizza looked impressive. Did he make mistakes...heck yes...but he looked GOOD doing it, and he has me excited about what the future holds.

Meager...not so much... (before everyone jumps on me, especially the Meager lovers, yes I agree he played A LOT better than I/we expected. He had a decent game against OU...Vizza just looked more like our future)

Ya, the pregame by FSN really talked Jamario up and then he didn't get too many chances. As far as Micah went, he looked scared out there. A few times he just stopped dead in his tracks and the D-line took him back. At least when Cam got in there he went full steam ahead up the middle, even if it didn't get him anywhere.

Were we watching the same game? I thought Micah looked like a hard-nosed runner out there. As true freshman, he and Vizza both tried to run over OU LBs and DBs.

Were we watching the same game? I thought Micah looked like a hard-nosed runner out there. As true freshman, he and Vizza both tried to run over OU LBs and DBs.

Cr is right on the money. Those two freshman played with their hair on fire. They both tried to bring the wood to the defense and tried to finish off their runs with authority.