Greenbackers, Gomeangreen.com

Just wanted to throw something out there

I know the Greenbackers folded awhile ago. I also sparingly attended last year's home games

Do we have a true organized tailgating experience?

I was at a Coogs game last year and Coogfans.com puts something on.

They actually had Silver Eagle Distributorship Sponsoring them, this year is St Arnold's a great local brew. its $5 per person for beer and drink and they card to cover themselves

I guess my question is if not why?

Secondly is this something we could pull off on a regular basis?

Just wanted to gauge interest.

I've lurked on this board since 2000 when I saw someone carrying a sign at a bball game for harrysmeangreenreport.com

I chatted with some of you during my college days and notice most of you around the games. Just never spoke up.

However I can't hide now on the student side and judging by my seats I am in the thick of it over there

I don't know if that's possible with the new parking rules. You park where you are told to park in orange and blue.

But hey, I'd sure love for everyone to stop by my tent for some tailgating food and Saturday afternoon football on the TV. if you want to kick $5 to me, I won't complain.

I don't know if that's possible with the new parking rules. You park where you are told to park in orange and blue.

But hey, I'd sure love for everyone to stop by my tent for some tailgating food and Saturday afternoon football on the TV. if you want to kick $5 to me, I won't complain.

I know what your saying. But if we just set up a large Tent area and pool our spots? Im sure if we got organized we could get permission

Clarification. They are telling us where in those lots to park or its open once you get in like the past?