A Report On The Women's Football Clinic

4 photos from athletics?

Anyone else have some pics? Seems that with all the ability to capture available to us now-a-days, via camera phones and digital cameras becoming cheaper and cheaper, that we could get tons of eye candy from all these events. maybe they didn't allow cameras in?

odd Dodge, and his wife, Elizabeth, wrapped up the evening with a question and answer session of their own. They talked about their children, the differences at North Texas since the last time they lived in Denton, and how they handle all the media attention.

I'd like to hear more about the differences. Can anyone that was there elaborate? just curious...

I'd like to hear more about the differences. Can anyone that was there elaborate? just curious...

He mostly talked about the new facilities, tailgating, and fan/student involvement. There was no such thing as tailgating at NT when he was here the first time and with tailgating comes the fan/student involvement. Something about Coach Dodge going to the Marketing department and working with them to have their students work on a marketing plan to promote the season/football/athletics on campus and in the community, too. And of course the new AD wasn't here, so that's a huge upgrade. Dodge and his staff said it's probably the nicest workout facility they've ever seen and worked with. I'm sure much more was said, but there was a lot to take in, so someone else please chime in if I didn't mention something.

Edited by MeanGreenQueen

Something about Coach Dodge going to the Marketing department and working with them to have their students work on a marketing plan to promote the season/football/athletics on campus and in the community, too.

Gee, how unique. Actually, that's something many of us fans have been asking for since like the mid-80's. It gives the students real experience in marketing and helps the athletic department sell.

By the way... we sat next to a former cheerleader and dancer and they were taking notes so they could teach basic offense and defense to the squads.

-- I'll bet tht most cheerleaders and dancer's understand BASIC DEFENSE pretty well... LOL