Now This Says A B U N C H !

Deep Green posted an article from Port Arthur. These four sentences tell a huge story ! :king:

The addition of Riley means Todd now has nine early verbal commitments for next year, something that is totally unprecedented at North Texas. While it’s nothing for upper level Division 1A schools like Texas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma to load up on early commitments, it rarely happens for schools at the mid level. Dodge has created quite a buzz in recruiting circles with the pledges he’s received. They are, of course, non-binding, but my guess is he’ll retain most and maybe all of them.

Deep Green posted an article from Port Arthur. These four sentences tell a huge story ! :king:

The addition of Riley means Todd now has nine early verbal commitments for next year, something that is totally unprecedented at North Texas. While it’s nothing for upper level Division 1A schools like Texas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma to load up on early commitments, it rarely happens for schools at the mid level. Dodge has created quite a buzz in recruiting circles with the pledges he’s received. They are, of course, non-binding, but my guess is he’ll retain most and maybe all of them.

It is good to be green, indeed.

OH I can bet he will not only retain ALL OF THEM but he will continue to build on to what he already has.

BUILD THE DREAM.....BUILD THE 45,000 SEAT STADIUM NEEDED TO BOOST OUR PROGRAM.....

Dodge was promised a new stadium, so NT needs to deliver fast, OR

Todd Dodge will not be here for long, especially if he has a remarkable first season, which I think he might just have.

WOW...Dodge hasn't even coached his first UNT game and folks are already talking about his leaving. Man, that's a change....but, do get a grip on things....if Riley come to UNT, Todd will want to see him through his college years...my guess....let's win some games and see where the Coach thing takes us...if Dodge wins and leaves for another school, we will be in the picture for a big name coach or another "up and comer". Me, I say lets win and then worry about losing our Coach. I wanted to "lose" our last one even when he was winning...BORING! Ha!

Stadium thing...well, reminds me of church building programs...many start with a building fund that gets some initial "pop" and then lags as folks see nothing positive going on...you turn that first spade of dirt and the money again starts flowing to the building fund. Get it? Let's get some "stuff" out there and start something moving forward on the stadium...some announcements, some sketches, some talk...start a campaign.....then when that first spade of dirt is turned...WOW...I think the $$$$ will flow in.... :rolleyes:

WOW...Dodge hasn't even coached his first UNT game and folks are already talking about his leaving. Man, that's a change....but, do get a grip on things....if Riley come to UNT, Todd will want to see him through his college years...my guess....let's win some games and see where the Coach thing takes us...if Dodge wins and leaves for another school, we will be in the picture for a big name coach or another "up and comer". Me, I say lets win and then worry about losing our Coach. I wanted to "lose" our last one even when he was winning...BORING! Ha!

Let's just be successful and nickname Todge "Papa Todd" and have him hang around Denton like Paterno has Happy Valley.

Let's just be successful and nickname Todge "Papa Todd" and have him hang around Denton like Paterno has Happy Valley.

That would be so great....30 years from now Papa Todd tracks down an official after a bad call athe end of the game that gives OU an upset win against the defending national champion Mean Green...or after a disciplinary problem, Papa Todd has the entire team clean Greene-Kennedy Stadium. I'm so calling him Papa Todd all year now...thank you lifer.