For People That Grew Up In Denton In The Early To Mid 90's

I think we all remember this case.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/...11.dc24450.html

I had almost forgotten about it, but seeing the articles in the DRC brought it all back. It was the summer after my freshman year in HS. While I didn't know Caris or Jesus a good friend of mine in Orchestra was buddies with both. Keith even named his first daughter Caris, which until today I never made the connection she was probably named for her.

I think we all remember this case.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/...11.dc24450.html

I had almost forgotten about it, but seeing the articles in the DRC brought it all back. It was the summer after my freshman year in HS. While I didn't know Caris or Jesus a good friend of mine in Orchestra was buddies with both. Keith even named his first daughter Caris, which until today I never made the connection she was probably named for her.

I for one do remember this. That was a sad, sad story if I remember correctly. He was going to pay some people and was trying to stop and she went along with him. I didn't read the story, but I think one of the guys has already been put to death?

No, Clark is being put to death today. The other man was sentenced to 20 years. It's crazy how reading this article has taken be back to my Sophmore year. The memories are so vivid now of everything. Jesus's friends getting those "remember Jesus" shirts made, parents of friends going to the trial and giving updates....all of it. I feel like I'm 15 years old again.

Edited by CMJ