Question About Registration

kpigout

Hey y'all. We have several folks from the MemphisTigers.org board that have tried to register and have not recieved validation emails, and have been waiting several days. Is there a reason? Do y'all not want posters from Memphis here, or is there just a problem with your system?

Thanks...Kpigout (MemphisTigers.org Moderator)

Hey y'all. We have several folks from the MemphisTigers.org board that have tried to register and have not recieved validation emails, and have been waiting several days. Is there a reason? Do y'all not want posters from Memphis here, or is there just a problem with your system?

We're pretty friendly to the infidels here at GMG.com. Make sure they're not registering from yahoo/gmail/hotmail type free accounts.

One NT student I know has been trying to get validated for a few days now, so there may just be some sort of problem with the validation automation.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

I as an alum experienced this same problem when trying to register. I eventually came back and logged on and it let me log on. I didn't ever receive a confirmation email. I let the admins know and they said that they haven't heard of anything. Tell them to try to come back and just log on with the information they created. I wonder how many other people have had this same problem.

I have been over to memphistigers.org, reading some of their posts-

Several coments about not being able to register with GMG.

Man, all the Memphis fans beleive they are in the final 4 already-

and guessing who they will play for the National Championship.

Every one of their fans beleive they will win big against NT--

I posted on thier board that all the Memphis fans were counting their

chickens before they hatch, were over confident about NT, and that NT

was a good BB team--

There were 10 replys to my post, in about 10 seconds, reviewing past

history, stats, etc--meaning NT does not have a chance against the tigers!

I beleive they are overconfident, and looking to the next round-

I beleive NT has a very good shot at a big win over the tigers, because

the NT team has bonded toether, and they play off each players strengths.

I see a WIN for NT!

I remember Rudy had a registration problem about a year ago maybe? Not a true registration issue I suppose, since he was already a member - but he couldn't long on for awhile.

There's always the other 2 messageboard I guess Memphis fans(he Voy board and Meangreenhoops). Neither are as busy with posters, but the other 2 definitely have alot of lurkers.