New Fans In Nederland

DeepGreen

I have this up on the recruiting site and wanted to share it with the rest of you.

Interesting stuff on www.setxsports.com. Here's a post from presumably Mosley's father that describes Micah's visit. Someone is putting out a 2009 stadium date, that's for sure!

"Coach Dodge has put together a great coaching staff. The running back coach, Coach Gandy, played at Southern Miss with Bret Farve and has interned at numerous NFL camps. Offensive coordinator is a past UT Quarterback (93, 94 ?), Coach Todd Ford. Coach Dodge gave his 5 steps to winning and none of them mentioned anything about plays, offense, defense....North Texas is building a new stadium which will be complete in 2009. The players wake up, walk to the cafe, walk to the weight room, walk to the locker room, coaches office, team meeting room and never go outside the whole time. The practice field is right outside the dorms and the new stadium is being built next to the dorms and locker room. Underarmour is now furnishing the equipment, new style jerseys, pants, gloves, shoes, etc....Underarmour was with Coach Dodge at Southlake and moved with him to North Texas. The freshman stay in Victory dorms which are only about 2 to 3 years old, we visited Texas A & M and North Texas facilities are right there with it. Micah will be starting out behind two senior running backs, Jamario Thomas who is projected to be drafted high in the upcoming NFL draft, this dude benches 490 lbs and runs a 4.41 forty, Cobbs who is a rookie running back playing for Miami this year played at North Texas last year. Great visit!"

Underarmour is now furnishing the equipment, new style jerseys, pants, gloves, shoes, etc....Underarmour was with Coach Dodge at Southlake and moved with him to North Texas.

For any of you who doubted me when I reported this last week!

Underarmour is now furnishing the equipment, new style jerseys, pants, gloves, shoes, etc....Underarmour was with Coach Dodge at Southlake and moved with him to North Texas.

For any of you who doubted me when I reported this last week!

I've known it for a while now but the underside to it is that we no longer have a contact with UA's manufacturer, which is different than the previous ones. Unless something new comes up this means no more authentic jersey orders for parents and GMG.com fans.

Rick

I've known it for a while now but the underside to it is that we no longer have a contact with UA's manufacturer, which is different than the previous ones. Unless something new comes up this means no more authentic jersey orders for parents and GMG.com fans.

Rick

This really really sucks :(

Rick

OK...so how do we get a contact with UA's manufacturer? This is the first year I'll be able to afford a jersey and, by God, Rick you must come through.