Does The Sbc Have A Television Package This Year?

UNTLifer

ESPN 2 will broadcast the Sun Belt Tournament championship game. ESPN+ will broadcast one Sun Belt Tournament semi-final game. That is all I could find. The TV trend is towards more and more BCS-type games. The BCS-type women's teams are now getting the broadcast time that used to go to the poverty conferences.

The WKU Hilltopper network will broadcast several WKU home games. So far, Fox College Sports Atlantic has added the WKU games to it's network.

Guys, I work at NTTV(Channel 22 on Charter Cable, Channel 42 on Verizon FiOS) and I can tell you that we will be broadcasting all home games (men and women) this season, unless we get pre-empted by ESPN, FSN, or who-ever. Sadly, our games are only available in Denton, so it that case, you might as well go to the game to support the Mean Green.

Guys, I work at NTTV(Channel 22 on Charter Cable, Channel 42 on Verizon FiOS) and I can tell you that we will be broadcasting all home games (men and women) this season, unless we get pre-empted by ESPN, FSN, or who-ever. Sadly, our games are only available in Denton, so it that case, you might as well go to the game to support the Mean Green.

I work for a TV station in Dallas. Is there anyway whatsoever that we can pull in a signal of the broadcast from NTTV? microwave? satellite cable network etc.? The reason we don't have coverage of our bball team this year by the local news tv stations is because Denton is so far north that it's hard to swing a photog by to get b-roll. Please let me know if this can be accomplished, I would love to get the Mean Green more air time by doing this. At least all I need is to know how NTTV is distributed to households in Denton. Thanks.

I work for a TV station in Dallas. Is there anyway whatsoever that we can pull in a signal of the broadcast from NTTV? microwave? satellite cable network etc.? The reason we don't have coverage of our bball team this year by the local news tv stations is because Denton is so far north that it's hard to swing a photog by to get b-roll. Please let me know if this can be accomplished, I would love to get the Mean Green more air time by doing this. At least all I need is to know how NTTV is distributed to households in Denton. Thanks.

MeanMag, did you get the information you need to try to get the Mean Green on air in Dallas? If not, you should send him a PM. I'd love to see us on Dallas TV!

MeanMag, did you get the information you need to try to get the Mean Green on air in Dallas? If not, you should send him a PM. I'd love to see us on Dallas TV!

I sent Mag a PM, so hopefully we'll get it all worked out. I would hope that the local media would start air more UNT highlights since we're doing so well this year.

Is the Mean Green Insider also broadcast locally on Charter or Verizon FIOS? I looked on Mean Green Sports but couldn't find anything. If so, what day/time does it broadcast? Thanks?

Yes, the show is on NTTV, however, right now it is on hiatus until the spring semester begins. Normally, it would follow our show, North Texas Sports Zone, wed-fri at 6:30pm. I think that our programming schedule may change for the spring since the focus will be on basketball and the games will not normally fall on a saturday as football did in the fall. We are airing reruns of the old Corky Nelson and Matt Simon shows in place of MGI and NTSZ.

Yes, the show is on NTTV, however, right now it is on hiatus until the spring semester begins. Normally, it would follow our show, North Texas Sports Zone, wed-fri at 6:30pm. I think that our programming schedule may change for the spring since the focus will be on basketball and the games will not normally fall on a saturday as football did in the fall. We are airing reruns of the old Corky Nelson and Matt Simon shows in place of MGI and NTSZ.

Thanks for the info! As a dedicated UNT fan, I can't believe I have never heard of the North Texas Sports Zone show. Our athletic department should have this on their website.

Thanks for the info! As a dedicated UNT fan, I can't believe I have never heard of the North Texas Sports Zone show. Our athletic department should have this on their website.

Well, North Texas Sports Zone is a weekly show that NTTV produces. It is not part of the PR arm of the Athletics department, that's why it's not really advertised by the Athletic Department. Our show is completely student produced. I thought about posting them online, but I haven't done much research in looking for a site with enough bandwidth to host them.