Proof that Soap Opera writers will always have...

FirefightnRick

http://www.bobcatfans.com/forums/viewtopic...der=asc&start=0

Brent is the administrator over and is as close to being a "Harry" type of guy as you can get. He's got a great website and has always been fairly good to us so if you post there please be courteous. But look at some of the misinformation going on and the dates. Simply amazing.

Rick

Texas State fans bashing North Texas might be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I guess it's the fact that we are an actual university that offers more than communications degrees and river rafting doctorates that gets them riled up. Granted, our student body is comprised of more than just "students who couldn't get into UT", so they've got us there. We do however own a 29-7-3 record against them.

And yes, Dodge was our #1 all along.

Of course, I try the link and get this:

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Ok.... who's shaming me?? Harry??? biggrin.gif

Just Kidding...... anyone else see this?? And how is it happening since I'm not even logged into their site?

Of course, I try the link and get this:

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Ok.... who's shaming me??  Harry??? biggrin.gif

Just Kidding......  anyone else see this??  And how is it happening since I'm not even logged into their site?

Are you reading this at work? I sometimes can't access sites because of my company's internet policy.