Smu,Baylor,Tcu

Charlie NT 73

The hiring of Todd Dodge is pure greatness!

I have been reading the "other" boards comments regarding Todd Dodge.

I estimate about 2% are good, and 98% are negative.

SMU has 47 posts, Baylor has 38 posts, and TCU has 26 posts.

For the 2% group, Thank You! You are fans of college football!

For the remaing 98%, with the same old negative comments, same old blah blah

blah, you know deep down in your mind, this is a great hire. You also will not admit

this hire does have you scared. I have a idea, call your AD's and demand that NT

is on your schedule and that all 4 schools should play each other every year--any

takers ? Just what I thought, no takers and "we have nothing to gain blah blah blah".

Todd Dodge knows a thing ot two about football, and about North Texas.

There is no blah blah blah in his game, nothing but greatness

The hiring of Todd Dodge is pure greatness!

I have been reading the "other" boards comments regarding Todd Dodge.

I estimate about 2% are good, and 98% are negative.

SMU has 47 posts, Baylor has 38 posts, and TCU has 26 posts.

For the 2% group, Thank You! You are fans of college football!

For the remaing 98%, with the same old negative comments, same old blah blah

blah, you know deep down in your mind, this is a great hire. You also will not admit

this hire does have you scared.  I have a idea, call your AD's and demand that NT

is on your schedule and that all 4 schools should play each other every year--any

takers ? Just what I thought, no takers and "we have nothing to gain blah blah blah".

Todd Dodge knows a thing ot two about football, and about North Texas.

There is no blah blah blah in his game, nothing but greatness

Lots of that ol' green monster called "jealousy" going on out there, eh? laugh.gif

Hell, folks, if Todd Dodge is as great as all the "jealousy-mongers" out there putting out all their UNT-barbs on the airwaves today, we are going to be in for one helluva' ride in Mean Green Country. rolleyes.gif

Even the WBAP boys (& Mark Davis for crissakes? blink.gif ) this AM were getting in their jabs about "why" would Dodge take the UNT job? And oh yes, more of the ol' "he'll be gone" in due time crapola, too.

To WBAP'er/TCU apologist Hal Jay: How many D1-A schools have "seriously" put your Coach Patterson on any of their short list of potential hires lately? And come on now, isn't TCU (just like Boise State and, uh, UNT) also a non-BCS school that is hardly a coach that wants to contend for a national championship's final stop, too? So get a grip on it WBAP'ers, you'll all be just fine tomorrow?

TO UNT OFFICIALS: PLEASE GET THAT FREAKIN' 40K+ STADIUM BUILT AND SHUT ALL THESE PHUD-PUCKERS UP! : rolleyes.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen