BIG WIN

NDT

I noticed our 212 Sagarin rating is our preseason rating and doesn't include any of our wins (our record is listed as 0-0).  I wonder what our rating will be after our win over Charlotte?

Since the Charlotte game was only played today, it will be included in future Sagarin ratings. The Sagarin that is currently posted is for games thru Saturday.

Edited by MeanGreen61

Since the Charlotte game was only played today, it will be included in future Sagarin ratings. The Sagarin that is currently posted is for games thru Saturday.

I realized that.. my original post question was, what kind of rating will we get after beating the #55 team? I don't know much about Sagarin or if even 1 win will advance us much.

See MG61s post.  I was refering to Cameron as a game played tongiht hasn't been included yet, but in terms of future rankings This *should* get us in the top 75 probably somewhere around 67-70 range.  We will see tomorrow though.

Do you have any history to base that on? It WON'T get us in the top 75 or even the top 100. I would guess 150ish.

Do you have any history to base that on?  It WON'T get us in the top 75 or even the top 100.  I would guess 150ish.

It may be more wishful thinking than anything, but you figure you beat #55 on their court that it should get you ranked close to that ranking. Atleast that would make sense... I guess if we have to fight last years RPI then it may take us a while to get up there.

Since UNCC beat Hofstra and Hofstra had votes for being top 25 does that mean we will get votes in the next poll?