Its the same no matter where you go or look.

calvin

Arkansas St. had won 3 games in a row and arugably one of their best wins ever against Memphis and then put it on us at home and then they go out and lay and egg at FAU and everyone is questioning the coaching staff. They are saying stuff like "does he prepare 100% for every game." "This is the same stuff he has done the last 3 years." "When are we going to learn." But just last week none of that stuff was being said and definitely after the NOB none of that was being said. Now I am not comparing our situation with their's but I am comparing our fans with everyone elses, its the same no matter where you go. As long as everything is going ok, things are fine but the minute things go wrong, the coaches have all the sudden forgotten how to do things and are idiots.

Arkansas St. had won 3 games in a row and arugably one of their best wins ever against Memphis and then put it on us at home and then they go out and lay and egg at FAU and everyone is questioning the coaching staff.  They are saying stuff like "does he prepare 100% for every game."  "This is the same stuff he has done the last 3 years."  "When are we going to learn."  But just last week none of that stuff was being said and definitely after the NOB none of that was being said.  Now I am not comparing our situation with their's but I am comparing our fans with everyone elses, its the same no matter where you go.  As long as everything is going ok, things are fine but the minute things go wrong, the coaches have all the sudden forgotten how to do things and are idiots.

You are probably right. But, it just seems that our coaches have forgotten how to do things years ago. It seems as though they never "got it" to forget it.

Again, this WOULD be accurate if some of us weren't pointing out the obvious flaws in our game since day one. I kept hearing "just win, baby," but anytime we faced a real opponent we would lay an egg and everyone would act surprised. The problems with our program have been here even when we were winning, they were just less obvious to a great number of people.

I hate to say this, but hang on to your hats when we play Florida Atlantic.

This is a program that has existed for less than 5 years.

North Texas has never beaten them in the history of the world. This new team and their old coach may have their way with us again this year.

Join the Mean Green Club ( our next coach will want to see the numbers)

Buy Season Tickets (our next coach will want to know how well we sell ourselves)

GO MEAN GREEN

I would be far more amicable in keeping Dickey if he could just convince me that he wants to be here. The Mean Green faithful can withstand many challenges as long as he know that Dickey is with us....he is not. He has made that very clear. He works under dire circumstances here and we do not afford him a place to be competitive....bull. Dickey should do himself and us a favor and move on.