Board Downtime *This* Week

Cerebus

Thanks to all those who chipped in, we will be purchasing the new version of our board software next week and we will have some downtime while we upgrade.

Checks are still coming in, as soon as they are all in, I will post a thank you message to everyone who donated.

More details on the downtime as it comes.

Thanks to all those who chipped in, we will be purchasing the new version of our board software next week and we will have some downtime while we upgrade.

Checks are still coming in, as soon as they are all in, I will post a thank you message to everyone who donated.

More details on the downtime as it comes.

Thank you for all your good work guys!

I still think this board has done wonders for spirit and attendance at the games. I know this board is what got me and most of my group connected back with the Mean Green. We have 18 season tickets this year.

Thanks again!

Will we have/get to reregister, or will everything roll over to the new software?

It is just a software update to bring the message board to the current version. I think there are some new features on the horizon, but as to the specifics on that, I am not "in the know". I'd expect more info perhaps after the update?

• 2 weeks later...

Win or lose, the board will be down for a night the week after the SMU game. More details as they come.

TO THOSE WHO DONATED MONEY:

After the upgrade, I plan to post a big thank you to all those who gave. I usually ask those that donat who wish to remain anonymous to say so at donation time, but, I forgot this time.

IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS WHEN I POST A THANK YOU, PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME ASAP.

Thanks!

oh, my bad.

well... ummm... yeah... so...

that's kind of a dramtic thread, isnt it? SMU not in Div 1A after losing to NT? Could it be possible we are just a better team? Or does it just have to be that SMU is terrible? Perhaps a combination of both...

anways, not to jack the thread...

board downtime could mean good things for my employer.

Edited by Eagle1855