4. Auburn (3)

5. West Virginia (6)

6. USC (3)

7. Florida

8. LSU

9. Cal

10. Oklahoma

And the rest ...

11. Florida State 12. Miami 13. Louisville 14. Michigan 15. Georgia 16. Iowa 17. Va Tech 18. Clemson 19. Penn State 20. Nebraska 21. Oregon 22. TCU 23. Tennessee 24. Arizona St. 25. Texas Tech

Others: Alabama, Utah, BC, GT, Boise State, Arkansas, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Tulsa, aTm, BYU, Purdue, UTEP, Iowa State, Ole Miss, N. Illinois, Michigan State, Arizona.

A co-worker pointed out somethig to me, Penn State finished very strong last year and is 19th and 20th in teh two polls....that is some kind of conspiracy (probably led by Bobby Bowden).

I think it was probably the loss of all-world Michael Robinson, no experience at QB, a shaky line, and the several previous lousy years. I'd say they're probably right.... TAMU has some votes strictly off name and the worst non-conference schedule in the country. Tech is probably a little low, too, after spending some of last year in the top 10.

TCU finished 11th last year and is ranked 23rd. I dont see any reason to rank them lower than 20th. 13-16 would be about right.

I cant believe that every poll has OU high. OU shouldnt be ranked top 10 even before the Bomar Situation.

Ohio State seems to be the favorite, but with their schedule i somehow see them losing about 2-3 games. I think the NC is really up for a taking this year. Might even be a suprise or two

Heres what I got-

1. Ohio State

2. Notre Dame

3. Texas

4. West Virgina

5. USU

6. LSU

7. Michigan

8.Cal

9. Florida State

10. Penn State

14. TCU