Coach

Here are some players I am not sure who they are supposed to be:

WR#84 5'11 FR(RS)

RG#62 6'1 SR(RS)

C#64 6'1 JR(RS)

C#70 5'11 SO(RS)

CB#11 6'2 FR(RS) Kartey Agbottah?

CB#30 5'10 FR(RS)

Also, what are some ideas for Woody Wilson ratings since we will have to create him?

Edited by Coach

I will be entering rosters today, so I'll get back to you after noon when I am off work.

Most of these people's numbers are way off. Meager's speed is nowhere close to what it is, and Weathers stats are FAR below his capabilities. That is even before I have taken an in depth look at the roster. Personally, I'd give Wilson 80-84 speed, mid 80s for power and low 80s for accuracy.

I'll post my list of suggested changes later.

Here are some ideas of who they're inteded to be...obviously they're wrong:

WR#84 5'11 FR(RS) Casey Fitzgerald (84 was his # last year...it would be the wrong class too...but same height?)

RG#62 6'1 SR(RS)-Frank Gray (not on this year's roster)

C#64 6'1 JR(RS)-no idea

C#70 5'11 SO(RS)-Brian Amaker (not on this year's roster)

CB#11 6'2 FR(RS)-Kartey A.??? (just the wrong #...and probably wrong position?)

CB#30 5'10 FR(RS)-Saul McCoy (not on this year's roster)

I turned the #84 into Korey Washington, because I didn't see him anywhere else unless I completely overlooked him.

Could be... though K-dub is wearing #10 as of this summer. Fitz was wearing #87, and is a sophomore. You could check a few things to see: first, Washington is really fast (not that EA would know that), but he was a QB in high school, and should have a little throwing skill (might not have that, either). Also look at weight. Washington is listed at 186, and Fitz is listed at 174.

Guest GrayEagleOne

#11 is Deavin Cox who played CB last year but is a running back this year.

#84 both last year and this has been Charley Brown; definitely taller than 5'11".

#84 both last year and this has been Charley Brown; definitely taller than 5'11".

Great points. On last year's roster, Casey Fitz. is listed at #84 (along with C.B.)...but the classification doesn't make sense. I don't know who it's supposed to be...but it's obviously not accurate. K. Washington is 5-10.

On Cox...I was making the assumption that they already had him moved to RB...but maybe not. I'm going to get the game once I get off work at noon. We'll find out.

I remember using him and another speed CB as pass rushers from the dog-zone-blitz in last year's game. It worked pretty well, especially as the rest of the defense improved after year #1.

I just bought the game and played the first half only.

Meger was sacked during the 1st drive and knocked out for the entire game. blink.gif

The rosters aren't accurate for NT and I'll be editing once a roster file becomed available in the next few days. biggrin.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

Does anyone here have the Xbox 360 version of NCAA '07?

Where is Fouts Field? That field I am playing on looks nothing like it. It looks like it could hold 70,000 fans and the endzones connect all the way arround, and are not bleachers.

Also a funny thing. In the past it was nothing for me to have 400+ yards rushing with 2-3 runs of 20 yards or more each time down the fied.

I open the box and put in the game. I set my team as UNT (a givin ...I know), and was ready to play. 1st play.....hand off to Thomas...Loss of 3. Play 2....Hand off to Thomas......loss of 3 again......play 3.......Option play......hiked the ball took a step and ...sacked. At this point it was 4th and 15 (or something like that), so I did what any pissed off gamer would do....I went for it. Hail Marry to Quinn....Touchdown!!!.

5 games later. My average with Thomas is 2.6 Yards Per Carry. What gives? I follow my blockers, and the defender skips by him every time. Is the line that bad in this game? When Thomas is touched by the defenders sock I fall.

For some reason my QB is greatness and all my receivers are doing their job, but heck if I can't run the ball. It is probably me still learning the game, but Thomas seems to run a 5.3 40 and the line is butter at best.

I like the game, but bring back Fouts and give me my running game.

GO EAGLES

Life is not good in the Big Dawg house, NT is 1-3 with her only victory agains, yes, you guessed it SMU.

I lost to Tulsa and Akron both by 7 pts.  I lost to UT 19-7.  I would take that! biggrin.gif

I lost to UT 27-20. UT scored on the last play of the game.

With SMU. I won 27-24. I actually blocked a 26 yd field goal attempt with 1 sec. on the clock. Who would have thought that. I was winning 27-10 with about 1:30 left on the clock. The computer did the good ol' make UNT fumble on the 3 (yes the SMU 3). Next play 97 yeard TD PASS to Carl Lewis (or so it seemed). Punt. INT. Then Onside kick that he recovered with ease.

Does anyone here have the Xbox 360 version of NCAA '07?

Where is Fouts Field? That field I am playing on looks nothing like it. It looks like it could hold 70,000 fans and the endzones connect all the way arround, and are not bleachers.

5 games later. My average with Thomas is 2.6 Yards Per Carry. What gives? I follow my blockers, and the defender skips by him every time. Is the line that bad in this game? When Thomas is touched by the defenders sock I fall.

I like the game, but bring back Fouts and give me my running game.

GO EAGLES

I with ya there, brotha. I dont know who's stadium we are in, but Fouts should have been easy to carry from the last game? As for J-Mo, try running him inside the tackles. He got 168 against UT, and 226 against SMU. Also use the play action pass as Nwigwe seems to be wide open on most plays. I moved him up to #2 receiver. Defenses are keying on Jamario, so Matt Phillips is doing well in my games. He has 5 TD passes already. (threw two picks against UT though... mad.gif )

The game is fun..but I want Fouts back. ( I cant believe I just wrote that???)

GMG!!!

I with ya there, brotha. I dont know who's stadium we are in, but Fouts should have been easy to carry from the last game? As for J-Mo, try running him inside the tackles. He got 168 against UT, and 226 against SMU. Also use the play action pass as Nwigwe seems to be wide open on most plays. I moved him up to #2 receiver. Defenses are keying on Jamario, so Matt Phillips is doing well in my games. He has 5 TD passes already. (threw two picks against UT though...  mad.gif )

The game is fun..but I want Fouts back. ( I cant believe I just wrote that???)

GMG!!!

Might also try any deep route to Johnny Quinn, and use the catch button to enter what I like to call "magic catch mode." You get Matrix bullet time greatness every time. JQ is the truth is this game.

Yeah, it sucks Fouts Field is not right. They went through and did all the extra work on 50 stadiums putting anything you can see within a mile of the stadium in the game. But everybody else just gets the same generic stadium.

After 3 games I am 2-1. With the one loss coming to Texas. They held JT to 29 yards, but he has torn it up the last two games.

What level are ya'll playing on. I keep mine on Heisman.

Edited by koose

Well... Daniel Meager ended up transferring at the end of my first season b/c he didn't get enough playing time. However, he transferred to FAU... should make for some interesting storylines. And that date is totally circled on the calendar two years from now.

matrix bullet time, illuv is that for real, your game slows down. is that on the ps2 or xbox or 360? i have heard of nothing like that.

It might be the impact player slow-motion they had last year, except that this year, it's set to happen on really big catches, hits, etc. I wouldn't call it bullet-time per se since you can't really perform any action during the slow-motion. I have the PS2 version so I'm certain the Xbox version has it as well. I'd think the 360 has it too, but EA seems to be weird about carrying different features over to the 360.

Here's how I've been getting good yardage out of JT- RB passes in the flats. If you send TE's and WR's off to the middle or keep one WR and streak him upwards, it tends to do one of the two:

1. JT is man-to-man with one person, usually a LB. He'll beat them almost every time. The other receivers draw away man coverage that'll hone in on JT once you pass the ball.

2. The other receivers draw the attention of the middle and rear zones, often leaving JT open.

Edited by meangreendork