Not trying to put ideas in anybody's head...

Local Pet shops probably have cans of horse meat. Print labels up and wrap them around each can that say...."Smashed Mustangs courtesy of the Fouts Field Processing Plant, Circa September 9th, 2006." Design the label with Jamario Thomas running over dead horses with a road grader.

Put a huge Mean Green logo on the front of the Road Grader!

This may be over the top somewhat...but it will really say what a great rivalry we have with SM-Whoo, and SM-Why! I hate SMU! They are so full of.....fill in the blanks!

SMU is such a football dynamo, you know! Like, how many winning seasons have they had in the last 17 years? Tell me again, Pony Lardheads!

GO! MEAN GREEN! FLATTEN THE HILLTOP PLOW HORSES!

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Local Pet shops probably have cans of horse meat. Print labels up and wrap them around each can that say...."Smashed Mustangs courtesy of the Fouts Field Processing Plant, Circa September 9th, 2006." Design the label with Jamario Thomas running over dead horses with a road grader.

Put a huge Mean Green logo on the front of the Road Grader!

How about going to Crown Horse Processing in Kauffman and getting a horse head, place it on a stick and plant it next to your tailgating area the day of the game. Kinda like what some Marines did with the Viet Cong in Nam.

OR maybe you and Plumm pitch in and buy an entire carcass from Crown, paint LJ's, and Darrell Dickey's name on it as well as the logos of SMU, the SWC, TCU and Baylor then grab the nearest stick and take turns beating it until you fall over from exhaustion and break a hip.

OR maybe you and Plumm pitch in and buy an entire carcass from Crown, paint LJ's, and Darrell Dickey's name on it as well as the logos of SMU, the SWC, TCU and Baylor then grab the nearest stick and take turns beating it until you fall over from exhaustion and break a hip.

I will take a deep breath and step back and laugh a little bit at that. That was funny.

Random rantings about horse meat - not so much.

I can picture the casual fans now - hell yeah - horse meat - this is D1 football baby!!!! Hmm, lets see if we can throw this over the track...yup, sure can!