What's wrong with the Mavs?

But it's a dry heat.

I saw a great email on espn.com about how Kobe upstaged David Blaine's magic with a disappearing act of his own in the second half of game 7. Couldn't have happend to a better guy.

Hopefully the Mavs big men won't collect 73 fouls in the first quarter tonight and slow down Duncan a little bit. He was all the Spurs had Sunday, and when the Mavs went cold at the end, it was enough.

Haven't really watched much of the NBA playoffs this year(I'm more of a college guy) but things are looking up for the Mavs based on what I've seen. I don't think the Spurs are as well rounded as they have been in the past for one(Duncan is the only one really stepping up), and stealing Game 2 was naturally a must.

Dallas has been pretty good at home and I think they'll need that to continue. SA is always dangerous on the road.

THE SUNS MAY SHINE IN THE END!

It seems the Suns coach D'antonio has shortened practices and allowed more players to spend longer minutes in actual games. It seems to be working. What's more, they are getting more than just the starters in "double figures" each game. They are in good condition.

THE SUNS MAY SHINE IN THE END!

It seems the Suns coach D'antonio has shortened practices and allowed more players to spend longer minutes in actual games.    It seems to be working.    What's more, they are getting more than just the starters in "double figures" each game.    They are in good condition.

They are also handily winning the Los Angeles junior NBA circuit. Maybe the NBA can set up a series against Golden State for them just for balance when this one is over. Or, even better, just let them play in the East.

• Downvote 1

Guest e-bone

Yes, yes lets let them play in the West Finals versus the Mavs.    I'd like it!

Agreed. It will be fun to watch the MVPTCPD(Most Valuable Player That Can't Play Defense) lose to the team he left, which actually made the team better.