GoMeanGreen Bowl III

medpilot21

Ok Here's my bio - played high school ball at Houston Memorial back in the day. At that time, Memorial was a UT feeder with players like Shannon Kelly, Omar Saleh, Gene Coke Machine Chilton, KiKi DeAyla and others. Was a linebacker and liked to hit. Fast forward 20 years and I am 6 foot tall and around 225, sit behind a computer all day - slow and out of shape. That said, I may have just one more game day performance left in me and I am hoping it will help propel my team to victory. I will wear an XL shirt. Really looking forward to it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shirt needed

Name: Curtis, or usually just Curt

Occupation: Securities Banker, Spec Forces weatherman (yes, really, just Google 'AFSOC'), and HS football official

Known to HS coaches as: Homer, Cyclops, Stevie Wonder, Rain Man, various expletives

Known to himself as: The Striped Avenger, The Great Equalizer, Dealer of Fate

Currently scraping up a down payment to buy a house. Not that it has anything to do with the outcome of the GMG Bowl. Just sayin'.

No shirt needed

Name:  Curtis, or usually just Curt

Occupation: Securities Banker, Spec Forces weatherman (yes, really, just Google 'AFSOC'), and HS football official

Known to HS coaches as: Homer, Cyclops, Stevie Wonder, Rain Man, various expletives

Known to himself as: The Striped Avenger, The Great Equalizer, Dealer of Fate

Currently scraping up a down payment to buy a house.  Not that it has anything to do with the outcome of the GMG Bowl.  Just sayin'.

You're not playing though, right - you're refereeing?

XL shirt

"Zeke" on the back.

Bio:

Currently fighing through pharmacy school after a brief stint in NFL Europe. Drafted by the Falcons as a cornerback during the Glanville era. Most notable award was the NFC player of the week when I hit a game winning field goal. Also credited with teaching Jamal Anderson the "dirty bird" during a Falcon's Ring of Honor Celebration.

I gotta work April 1st unless I can get a swap?.

Rick

Sorry Rick... I've had another drop besides yours because of the date change. I'm thinking of asking for a practice field at the new AC instead of Fouts so everyone who has said the 8th works can play. No sense in having the game at Fouts if people cannot play on the date it's available. I'll check and let everyone know...

Med

XL Shirt, Rudy on the back

Often imitated never duplicated. Hated by many, feard by more. Will Probably have a big bullseye on the back of jersey, but has always been able to take whats been thrown at him, then throws it back. Contrary to popular belief, was the one to take out TO when he posed on the Cowboy's Star at the 50 yard line. The Burger king commercials are actually superimposed over Rudy's many highlights in the NFL. Is credited with making the actual immaculate reception. Has been invited to all of the NFL camps, but is currently weighing options on who he will play for this upcoming season. Not known for height and speed, but can catch and score. Made the tackle on Emmitts 2 point try last year, exposing the vaunted speed of Emmitt. Is looking forward to making some highlight reel plays to send in to the NFL camps.

N: Bryan316

S: Medium

At 5'9" and 130 lbs, Bryan offers what few at his size do: averageness. Most are either all hands or all speed, but Bryan offers an average blend of both. Years of video games have helped hone his dual-layer vision to a point. His love for Arena Football and other unorthodox forms will help lead him to average success in the GMG Bowl.

Bio for TwoDollarPistol:

An accomplished receiver who has great form while running routes... well, has great form whether running routes or not. This little lady takes the game over! Plays great defense and never gets off of her man! (especially if it's Pierow, Johnny Quinn, or Nick Bazaldua) A very aggressive defender who can usually handle more than one receiver at a time!.......(nope, too easy) A talented player who can use distraction as her weapon. (most of us are distracted, so we know that works) A first round draft pick, and sure game changer.

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

Bio for Hope24:

A female veteran of the past GMG Bowl games, and an imediate impact player. Hope24 displays skills receiving and blocking. Last year's game film shows she had multiple blocks on one play leading to a touchdown. Of course, the film also showed there was a line of opposing players running in her direction and away from the ball carrier? This player has QB ability, reads defenses and can deal with physical contact. She has been the victim of many illegal hits (Illegal contact, illegal hands to the face.... the chest, the arms, the back, uh...you get the picture) but she goes right back to the huddle. A first round draft pick with tremdous up side...(really tremendous UP-side). A postion change from WR to QB is recommended as she has legitimate throwing ability, but this player will be noticed at any position on the field.

I'm in too if its not too late.

XL shirt size.....

Billy Holloway

You can order a shirt but the deadline to register to play has passed.

If you'd like to just order a shirt, reply again and tell me if you want green or white.

Edited by hope24

Hope, we got Billy (SkidSTG) added - both of us (the captains) agreed to it and they let me draft him. So he will need his shirt in Green.

I need a shirt - XL - in green - STEBO on the back and if we are doing numbers this year - 03 for my number. Gracias senorita.

• 1 month later...

Bio for TwoDollarPistol:

An accomplished receiver who has great form while running routes... well, has great form whether running routes or not. This little lady takes the game over! Plays great defense and never gets off of her man! (especially if it's Pierow, Johnny Quinn, or Nick Bazaldua) A very aggressive defender who can usually handle more than one receiver at a time!.......(nope, too easy) A talented player who can use distraction as her weapon. (most of us are distracted, so we know that works) A first round draft pick, and sure game changer.

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks Med! cool.gif