Employment Services - aka Headhunters

Do any of you business minded/marketing type Greenbackers out there know of any good employment service type companies that you could recommend for a mid-management type position? Our company is having a hard time finding a Branch Manager for our Little Rock location. We are an industrial wholesaler of construction, welding, safety, and facility maintenance supplies, and the type of person we are looking for would have general management and sales management responsibilities.

I don't think I'm interested in a Monster.com, but more of the professional type recruitment services. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. You can post here or PM me.

Thanks,

DeepGreen

Edited by DeepGreen

1. Look for someone local to where you want to go.

2. DO NOT HIRE HEADHUNTERS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR. They take a big chunk of your wages after you get hired, they paper the landscape with your resume and no guarantees after you get hired. Plus if you don't work out or quit, you still owe the money. Go with the agencies that are paid by the company doing the search.

1. Look for someone local to where you want to go.

2. DO NOT HIRE HEADHUNTERS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR. They take a big chunk of your wages after you get hired, they paper the landscape with your resume and no guarantees after you get hired. Plus if you don't work out or quit, you still owe the money. Go with the agencies that are paid by the company doing the search.

Thanks for the reply, but my company is trying to do the hiring. I'm not looking for a job myself; hell, I'm one of the owners!!

So what I need is a headhunter to find us the right person for the job.

Thanks for the reply, but my company is trying to do the hiring.  I'm not looking for a job myself; hell, I'm one of the owners!!

So what I need is a headhunter to find us the right person for the job.

You could contact UNT. I remember they have(had?) a job placement department that helped grads find jobs and careers.

Burleigh