Blake's arm

BlakesMom

Just wanted to let anyone who was interested know that Blake is doing well. He had surgery on the 9th at Presby to repair a fractured ulna on his left arm. They put in a plate and 7 screws. He's back to class and is expected to return to practice (rehab) next Monday.  biggrin.gif

We sure look forward to seeing him out there next year.

Thanks for the update. smile.gif

REALLY hated to see Blake's arm broken during the game. Mary and I hope he heals quickly and fully so that he is able to regain the strength in his arm. He is one of the Mean Green family first and foremost; get him well first, THEN think about getting him back to practice.

Guest JohnDenver

We saw him give the universal "it's broken" hand sign ... it was his one hand motioning the bone breaking in two.

Great that everything went well. I hope he is feeling back to 100% soon.

Thanks for posting. Even in a losing season and A LOT of people wanting changes from top-down, we are still a family of sorts.

We saw him give the universal "it's broken" hand sign ... it was his one hand motioning the bone breaking in two.

Great that everything went well. I hope he is feeling back to 100% soon.

Thanks for posting. Even in a losing season and A LOT of people wanting changes from top-down, we are still a family of sorts.

My sign is a little different. It looks a lot like me rolling around on the ground screaming! biggrin.gif

Tell him to rest up and look forward to seeing him play again next year!