I was hoping a Cowboy win

And I was hoping for a Saints win, but it was just awful.. the football gods were against us both tonight. At least your team didn't fumble in the first play of the game, hit a ref with the ball resulting in an interception, lose a probowl return man to an ACL tear, miss a 29 yard field goal by hitting the post, fumble the ball resulting in a touchback because your WR dropped the ball on the pylon instead of getting the TD, and play your "home opener" about 1300 miles north of your actual home.

Hope that makes you feel better biggrin.gif

Bad weekend for us all... sad.gif

i got to go to the game and the roh induction was special, bit it sucked to have to leave with such a bitter taste in your mouth.  you can't lose to the skins, they suck!

You sound like a MUTS fan.

Go Skins!!!

You sound like a MUTS fan.

Go Skins!!!

Joe Gibbs had put together the perfect Redskins team. The only thing he was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges, and even the high schools, and he couldn't find a ringer quarterback that would ensure a SuperBowl win. Then one night, watching CNN, he saw a war zone in Iraq. In the background, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a young Iraqi soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand grenade straight into a 15th story window 200 yards away--ka-boom! He threw another hand grenade into a group of about 10 insurgents a good 110 yards away ka-blooey! A car bomber passes going 90 miles an hour--bulls-eye! Right into it. "I've got to get this guy," Joe says to himself. "He has the perfect arm!" So he brings him to the states and teaches him the great game of football and the Redskins go on to win the SuperBowl. The young Iraqi is lionized as the Great Hero of the SuperBowl, and when Joe asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is to call his mother. "Mom," the young man says into the receiver, "I just won the SuperBowl." "I don't want to talk to you," the old woman says. "You deserted us. You're not my son." "I don't think you understand, mother" the young man pleads. "I just won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm in the middle of thousands of adoring fans." "No, let me tell you," the mother implores. "At this very moment, there are gun shots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their life last week, and this week your sister was raped in broad daylight...." The old lady pauses, in tears. "...I'll never forgive you for moving us to Washington."

biggrin.gif

Edited by Eagle-96